HCA has staff, consultants and members with expertise and proven experience of working successfully with not-for-profit, community-driven primary healthcare services.
Our services for members include:
- business advice (including contract negotiation, trouble shooting and “helpline”);
- project management support
- information collection, analysis and sharing;
- community and general health promotion and education health promotion and health education;
- treaty of Waitangi advice and education;
- national, regional and local networking;
- clinical advice and support;
- facilitation and brokering;
- lobbying and advocacy;
- training and education;
- workforce recruitment;
- peer support;
- IT Support.